Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: 19 October, 2017
Abstracts dealing with the following topics can be submitted:
- Controversies in Revision TKA
- Controversies in TKA
- Technical Pearls in Revision TKA
- The Alternatives to TKA
- The Difficult Primary TKA
- Video Techniques for Primary TKA
- Altered Local Tissue Reactions/Trunnionosis
- Bearing surfaces & Corrosion
- Hip Instability
- Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty: Videotechnique, Long Term Results
- Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: Technique, Results
- The Difficult Primary THA: Developmental Dysplasia, Posttraumatic OA
- Infection: from Prevention to Treatment
- Perioperative Medical Management: Blood, Pain, Thromboprophylaxis
- Registry Outcome Reporting
Computer Technology in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Custom Blocks and Implants
Instructions for Authors:
- Abstracts must be written in English not exceeding 400 words and must be submitted online as a Word file (xxx.doc or xxx.docx)
- Type title in capital letters, use Arial 10
- The presenting author must be underlined, type first name followed by family name, the names of the co-authors must start with the initials followed by the family names (Pieter Paul Rubens, J. Van Eyck, P. Brueghel, etc..)
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Hospital/Institution, Dept., City, Country
- Add the email of the presenting author in italics
- Use font Arial, 10 characters per inch (font size 10)
- Use single line spacing
Abstracts must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see link below).
- Click on the link below to start
- Fill out your personal data and go through the submission procedure
When uploading your abstract(s) you can either:
- ‘Save and Continue Later’: in this case you can revise your abstract at a later stage (access with your login details)
- ‘Save and Submit’: in this case your abstract submission is final and your abstract can no longer be revised.
- You can submit several abstracts at the same time, but you can also upload several abstracts at a different point in time.
Your abstract(s) is/are only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission(s).
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain: Title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 19 October 2017.
When submitting an abstract, submitting authors should bear in mind:
- that presenters are NOT exempted from paying the registration fee
- that a notification email will be sent by December 15, 2017
- that the presenting author must register online by January 15, 2018